Tuesday mail
The letters from kids are fabulous. The drawings and artwork and photographs that accompany them are priceless. Below is an example of a few favorites from today.
Nov 10, 2006
Dear Hero,
Thank you for beting the badgie's
I miss you so much
Your friend, Alexander
Dear Hero.
Thank you for trying to help our countyr.
I am sorr that you are injured. I hope you get better soon. Thank you for risking.
from Ethan
The American Flag by Brennan.
The American flag makes me feel Happe.
The America flag makes are cuchre saff.
Dear Sodier
My name is Austin McKinney.
I am nine year old.
and I hop you win the war.
and I hop you fell betr
your frend Austin McKinney
PS
and PSs
and Psss
and PSSSS
I lik piy.
Austin...we all like pie. Thanks for the letters.
Wish you could all see these physical therapy sessions. Everyone here is missing something, but they are some of the most delightful men and women you will ever meet. They push themselves and each other hard. Each story more inspiring than the next. One older couple brings three dozen cookies every week from a church group. Nicest little couple ever. Didn't know until they left that the man is a double amputee from the Korean war...his wife was his physical therapist. I can't imagine a better surrounding for Josh at this time.
Lots of love to you all.
Jenni

<< Home