Update Sunday October 29
I am at a loss for words tonight...2 weeks ago today at about this time two Marines came to see Virg and I and read to us the traumatic injuries our son Josh had suffered as a Marine in Iraq. His world has been forever changed...
Yet the world goes on...the COLTS are on TV ( not the favorite in the east :) ),
all the trick-or-treaters are anxious to don their outfits and enjoy their sacks of candy...the time changed this morning...even in Indiana!! and I am writing yet another blog (when 2 weeks ago I had never even read one).
THANKS to each of you. Please know we will answer your very important questions soon...this computer system often blocks our responses...but Julie went home today and she will try to get in touch with the Knights of Columbus, the Friends of Josh groups and Josh's unit in Iraq.
Josh still uses all his energy to breathe and heal...but we have met several amputees and they give us strength that he is on the way....and soon he will be able to communicate with you...which will be so AWESOME.
Please keep Josh in your thoughts and prayers......he loves you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! M

<< Home