Skipped Nap Time Today...
Hello, it's me, Josh. I finally decided to write and take a break from "recovery". It is a pleasure to be writing to all of you. It will be impossible to compare to the wonderful job my family has been doing with the blog. They are amazing people and I am so thankful and blessed to be able to call them my family.
I cannot even begin to express the thankfulness that I have for all of you that have sent packages, cards, letters, and daily prayers. The outpouring of love has been unbelievable!!! I love you all!!
As my family mentioned in an earlier posting, I did recieve letters that were written in brail. These letters reminded me of the love and faith that I have been receiving from so many of you.
All the love, like the words on the letters represented by small bumps, cannot be visually seen rather they are something that have to be felt. I will never be able to express in words the love that I have felt and conitinue to feel from my friends, family and those I have not even met. Your love has comforted me, overwhelmed me and helped heal me during these rough days. I do not look at my situation as a tredegy but as a blessing in disquise. Though I may has lost my legs, I shall continue to walk the path God has set before me. I cherish each day, and pray each morning for the people who have overwhelmed me such as yourself reading this blog. I also pray for those still in the fight, so please keep my "brothers" in Iraq in your prayers, they are the real heros.
I hope that I am able to continue to update everyone on my progress. I am doing well, just trying to be patient on my recovery. I sometimes want to get farther ahead then they will allow. I must realize they I need time to heal before I can walk. And when I do walk I cannot wait to walk home and shake all of your hands and hug all of you for your support and love. Thanks and God bless, joshua

<< Home