Thursday 12/7/06
Good evening everyone! It's Julie. I'm updating for Josh & dad today. They are BUSY guys! Yesterday evening they were invited to a tour of the Captial Building. They met around 20 Congressmen & had a private tour. It sounded amazing!
Josh's friend Jenn has brought the Christmas spirit to Josh's Mologne House room. I hear there is a REAL Christmas tree & decorations now. It must be a sight, because I saw how small that room is & I'm sure it's Christmas Vacation tree sap all over :) But how can you beat that!
This evening, probably as I type, Jenn & Josh are headed to the lighting of the White House Christmas Tree on the south lawn. I'm so glad that he is able to now get out and do some things. What a wonderful holiday season this is. Certainly not the one we all expected, but definitely the one we will all remember and hold dear.
That's all the update I have for now but when I talk to them about the tree lighting, I will be sure to pass things along.
Love to all.
Julie

<< Home